Fraternal twin (who has a twin brother). Ashley and Amanda’s best friend. ISFJ.
Carly is a in 23-year-old ex-gymnast turned runner who is passionate about mental health. She has had her own share of struggles with mental illnesses and, because of that, aspires to lessen the stigma surrounding mental health.
With an innate talent for the sport, gymnastics was an obvious choice for her. She then used her love for ballet/dance to become a great gymnast who was in the sport for 10 years. As such, Carly was known for her artistry, making her best events balance beam and uneven bars. She ended her career while in the highest level of club gymnastics and made it to nationals.
Following her gymnastics career, Carly transitioned to running, initially joining the track and field team at her school after someone suggested she would excel at pole vaulting. She also found herself to be the lone one at gymnastics practices who didn’t complain about running; rather, she thrived at it and was proud to be the one who could not only run the fastest but also the farthest. During her first two years of college, Carly ran collegiately, competing on a scholarship. She also made NJCAA cross country nationals both years. She continues to run, having done five half-marathons with her eyes set on running a marathon.
Her other favorites include peanut butter, literature, J.K Rowling, waffles, Jamie Tworkowski, and warm weather.
- Color: Pink
- Books: The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, If You Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Movies: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, all the Harry Potter movies, The Great Gatsby
- Actors/Actress: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, Jennifer Lawrence
- Candy: Reese’s
- Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate with peanut butter
- Quote: “Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – J.K Rowling
- Social Media Platform: Instagram