Ashley’s identical twin. Carly’s best friend. ISFJ.
Amanda is a 22-year-old fashion lover, wannabe gymnast, and wannabe dancer. She loves clothes and shopping, could watch gymnastics all day, can rock a sock bun like a ballerina, and has a never-ending to-read bookshelf.
She has never taken a gymnastics class in her life, but her love for the sport has made it so that she has been mistaken for a gymnast so many times that she has lost count. The 2008 Olympics were the first gymnastics competition she ever watched, leading her to sporadically watch the sport whenever she came upon it on TV. After watching 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin at the 2012 Secret U.S. Classic, she fell in love with the sport and has been obsessed with it ever since.
Unlike many little girls, Amanda’s mom never enrolled her in dance or ballet. But she always wanted to do it anyway. She never got the chance to try, though, and instead learned about dance and developed an interest in it by watching TV: Dance Moms and Ballet West but especially So You Think You Can Dance.
Her other favorites include pink, glitter, sweets, Kate Spade, Taron Egerton, Sarah Finnegan and her perfect form, Illini gymnastics, and Ryan Sheckler.
- Color: Pink
- Books: Little Girls Dream Big by Nicole Angeleen, If You Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski, and 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
- Movies: Gifted, Kingsman: The Secret Service, The Longest Ride
- Actor/Actress: Taron Egerton
- Candy: 3 Musketeers and chocolate covered almonds
- Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
- Quotes: “God is within her, she will not fall.” – Psalm 46:5
“Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other?” – David Baldacci
“Writers only dream to one day write as well as they pretend to.” – Atticus
“One bad chapter doesn’t mean your story’s over. We all have a story. Everyone has been through something.” – Aly Raisman
- Social Media Platform: Twitter